CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 09, 2010

Unhappy

Recently, I feel not so happy as before...
Don't know what the reasons are...


May be because of LOVE

May be because of STUDY

May be because of HEALTH

May be because of FRIENDS


May be...May be...May be... ...

So many "May be"...

It won't end...


Sometime...

I restrain myself from UNHAPPY...

I restrain myself from SADNESS...

I restrain myself from STRESS...

By acting relax in front of others...


However...

I couldn't restrain my tears when I am alone...


I feel LONELY...

I feel HELPLESS...


Nobody know what I want...
Nobody can give me a hand...
Nobody understand my feeling...
Nobody know what I am thinking...


And I won't let others know...
I would rather crying at the corner...



I really don't like these feeling...
Get away from me!

0 comments: