CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 11, 2010

Busy Life

Hmm...
I don't know how to describe my busy life...


Recently...I really busy...

Busy with mid-term...

Busy with report...


(Ok...it seems easy...

but i tell you...doing one report needs many books!

And sometime I even don't know where to find these books...

the book's arrangement in the library is messy!)


And the most serious is

I have to go to library on the weekend!


Exclude studying for the mid-term or quiz...

I need to face the books everyday just for doing assignment...

Please imagine the thickness of those chinese books!

Feel wanna vomit you know?


What a busy life is this...


I have realized that...

I have been long long time didn't take proper meal...

Sometime I didn't take breakfast, lunch and even dinner...

And I also lack of sleep and rest...


Argh!


Never mind!

I will face it!

0 comments: